Mark these regional events, meetings, and fundraisers.
Parkinson’s 5k Run and 1k Walk
April 29 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Team up to fight against Parkinson’s Disease! Join us on Saturday, April 29, 2023 for a 5k run and 1k walk to help us raise money for those with Parkinson’s Disease. The money will be used for our rock steady scholarship funds, our yearly symposium, aware and care bags, and respite scholarships for caregivers.
- T-shirts for 5K participants (guaranteed if registered by 4/10)
- Unique Finisher Medal for all participants!
- Post-race food and beverage
Top 3 Overall M & F, Top Masters (40+) and Age Groups (Top 3 M & F):
- 9 & Under
- 40-49 5
Friday, April 28th – Running Zone (3696 N. Wickham Rd., Melbourne)
10:00 AM – 6:30 PM – Packet Pickup & Registration
Saturday, April 29th– Brevard Veterans Memorial Center (400 S Sykes Creek Pkwy, Merritt Island, FL)
- 7:00 AM Packet Pickup & Registration Opens
- 7:50 AM Late Registration Ends
- 8:00 AM 5K Start!!!
**Awards Ceremony immediately following race
10 AM: 1K Stroll – Untimed event.
Fees: Through 4/28 Race Day
- 5K Adult $30 $35
- 5K Child (12 & Under) $25 $30
- 1K Stroll $10 $15
SORRY, NO REFUNDS.